How to begin your child’s journey…
The admission process begins in October of the previous academic year. Admissions are granted on a first come first served basis till seats are available.
Step 1: Enquiry: You can connect with us in the following ways
Step 2 – Interact with our admissions and academic teams, take a tour of the school.
Step 3 Fill in the Application Form and other required forms and submit along with required documents (stated below).
At the time of admission, students must present the following documents:
- Completed admission form
- A Copy of the student’s Birth Certificate
- A Copy of the Aadhaar card (of the parents)
- 3 passport size photos of the student+ 3 Passport Sized photographs of parents
- Original Transfer Certificate or School Leaving Certificate.
- Photocopy of student’s original mark sheet from the last examination passed in the previous school
- Medical Certificate from a Doctor, declaring the health status of the student
Please find below the recommended age for entry into different grades:
|· Sr. No.||Admission to Class||Minimum Age (years)|
|as on 31st March|